Lakes Retirement Community in Banning, California
offers more than just a retirement
and assisted living community. The Lakes has a complete selection
of apartment homes, services, and activities
that celebrate our resident’s independence and
honor their life experiences.
The Security You Desire.
The Luxury You Deserve.
The Affordability You Demand.
View Our Televised Ad
- Restaurant Style Dining – Serving Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (View
- Gated Community
- 24-hour Staffing
- Level, scenic walking paths throughout the local area
- Heated Outdoor Pool and Jacuzzi
- Beautiful Library
- Beauty Salon/Barber Shop
- Ice Cream Parlor w/ Snacks
- Putting Green
- Educational, Cultural
and Social Activities
- Tuesday & Friday Happy Hour with Live Entertainment
- Variety of Fitness Programs Designed for Every Resident's
6th - New Resident Orientation
7th - The Lakes Luau
8th - Trip to Soboba Casino
10th - Birthday Celebration
11th - Trip to Redlands Bowl,
"Tex Beneke Orchestra"
12th - Activities Committee Meeting
14th - Putting Green Tournament
15th - Shopping at Trader Joe’s
17th - Visit from Vendors
18th - Trip to Redlands Bowl, "Navy Band of the Southwest"
20th - Water Aerobics
22nd - Trip to
Highland Springs Resort, "Sausage & Beer Festival"
21st - Happy Hour w/Doug Anderson
24th - Resident Council Meeting
25th - Resident Culinary Meeting w/Jackie
29th - Ice Cream Social